A Very Pointed Update
Since much of my work in AEM with this current contract seems
to often involved hand written HTML lists, I thought I’d give this update in bullet points and
sub bullet points. I’ve gone with letters instead of discs strictly because I can.
Let’s List It Out!
- Commuting an hour to and from work for a new contract for the next 2.5 months
- It’s been great so far.
- Great team of people
- Great Facility
- Adobe Experience Manager is Awesome
- Accumulating gear and knowledge for a planned hike on the Appalachian Trail starting in May
- Got my boots purchased from REI
- Waiting on their March 18th “Returns Sale” day to get the rest
- Planning a test hike in the Uwharies in a few weekends
- Seriously considering a Flip Flop approach starting in Harper’s Ferry, WV so I can hike as long as I’m between contracts this summer without running out of time in the North.
- Working with An Inodnesian Artist to Create Mother of Vampires Graphic Novel
- Character Sketches in the likeness of the actors are in
- Page 1 of the massive story that starts with the happenings of my film, “Take That,” is under way. I’ve given feedback and asked for a few changes and the process is working well
- I’ve found a Candian comics guy who’s helping with reformatting my film script to a graphic novel format.
- Counting the days until my first official Genesis 3 product is released at Daz3D.com
- Spending time with Liam in the Gyms with kind of a two pronged goal of losing weight and spending time with my boy.
- He’s almost 18. If not now, then WHEN?
- Trying to get to Trapdoor Recording Studio in Monroe an evening per week and every other weekend to work on finishing the new album.
- This place is strictly no frills and essentially a home studio setup
- The engineer is good and very easy to work with
- Early results are very promising